Hellloo

Amoundaa aka Manda da DA aka Snow White
But really >Amanda®

Sunday, March 1, 2009

20 Days

So its March.. The best month of all! and I have 20 days left of being 17. 2009 has been going by so fast cant believe its already March, soon its gonna be graduation! Well more importantly im gonna be 18 in 20 days! WoW an adult for real. =P btw tomorrow is our third bball game, I need to do better this time, cant lose at home. Cant wait till game time! wow this is my second to last home game.. dam bball is almost over for me for life, well it was fun while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. Have you talked to bee about where to have your party?
    I was telling her about that place Eric took us to .. from the outside it gross & rundown but inside it was really loud with music. Do you remember the name?

    ReplyDelete